THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
"Flo Rida IPad Giveaway" Sweepstakes 2010 Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- 1. The "Flo Rida IPad Giveaway" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on November 17, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 5, 2010. There will be 3 prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period as follows: for all entries received between 1:00pm on November 17, 2010 and received by 11:59:59 pm on November 21, 2010, a potential winner will be selected on November 22, 2010 ("Week 1 Sweepstakes Period"); for all entries received between 12:00am on November 22, 2010 and received by 11:59:59 pm on November 27, 2010, a potential winner will be selected on November 28, 2010 ("Week 2 Sweepstakes Period"); and for all entries received between 12:00am on November 28, 2010 and received by 11:59:59 pm on December 5, 2010, a potential winner will be selected on December 6, 2010 ("Week 3 Sweepstakes Period"). The Week 1 Sweepstakes Period, the Week 2 Sweepstakes Period, and the Week 3 Sweepstakes Period are sometimes collectively referred to herein as the "Sweepstakes Period".
- 2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at time of entry and who had online access on or before November 17, 2010. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Atlantic Recording Corporation ("Sponsor"), and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
- 3. Entry: To enter via Twitter, log on to http://www.officialflo.com ("Web Site"), click "TWEET TO WIN", log onto Twitter as directed and follow any direction thereon including completing the Official Entry Form (registration is free), if any. If an entrant does not have a Twitter account, such entrant may send an email to email@example.com with the following information in the body of the email: Month and year of birth and telephone number together with the following statement "I have read and agree to comply with the official Rules". Limit only one (1) entry per email address or per Twitter account per Sweepstakes Period will be accepted for entry into the Sweepstakes. No single entrant may enter more than once during a particular Sweepstakes Period. By clicking the TWEET TO WIN on the Web Site for entry into the Sweepstakes, the entrant is acknowledging their acceptance of these official rules. In order for email entries to be valid entrants must note their acceptance of these official rules in their entry email. No facsimiles allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries or for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to Website entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
All entries must be sent electronically by 11:59:00 pm EST on the night the applicable Sweepstakes Period is set to expire and received by 11:59:59 pm EST on the same night. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Entries and registration forms and referral forms, if any, become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
- 4. Winner Selection: On or about the dates indicated for the applicable Sweepstakes Period in paragraph 1 hereof, One Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Week 1 Sweepstakes Period, Week 2 Sweepstakes Period and Week 3 Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor who shall be the judge of the Sweepstakes and whose decisions on all matters related to these Official Rules shall be final and binding.
- 5. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize per Sweepstakes Period (for a total of 3 Grand Prizes for the entire Sweepstakes): One (1) Apple IPad (16GB IPad with Wi-Fi). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") per Prize = $499 (Total ARV for Sweepstakes = $1497) No substitutions or transfer are permitted, except by Sponsor. Any and all taxes on a prize, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein, are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Prize will be awarded. The prizes are not transferable. No prize substitutions or transfers allowed, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. In the unlikely event that any portion of the prize is cancelled or undeliverable for any reason, the winner agrees that Sponsor has no further obligations to the winners other than delivery of the remainder of the prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Web Site or any web site related to the Sweepstakes (including, without limitation,Twitter or the OfficialFlo.com email account); to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email or twitter account, the authorized subscriber of the account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address or twitter account associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- 7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Web Site or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor and/or corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES HTTP://WWW.ATLANTICRECORDS.COM, HTTP://WWW.TWITTER.COM, THE WEB SITE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
- 8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State, in the County of New York.
- 9. Winner's Name: For name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by January 15, 2010 and received by January 18, 2010 to: Atlantic Records Flo Rida Sweepstakes, c/o Atlantic Recording Corporation, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104 attn: Michele Cranford
- 10. Removal From Future Sweepstakes Mailings: To have your name and email address removed from Sponsor's future sweepstakes mailings, please click the applicable "unsubscribe link". Sponsor will process your request within sixty (60) days or its receipt thereof.
Sponsored by: Atlantic Recording Corporation, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104.
© 2010. Atlantic Recording Corporation. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.